Thursday, May 11, 2006

Awwwww!

Many thanks for all the kind words...everything is great. I am emersed in intersession at the moment - that means prep all morning, teaching all afternoon and all kids all night...Eric is also gone to British Columbia. If you look at a map - I think England is closer in distance than B.C. I also think the army conspires to send him away just when my schedule gets extra hectic. So much on my plate, but its all good. The course is going amazingly well - and the kids are not sick!

2 weeks an counting...then its all me all the time... you will barely be able to keep up with me.

later gaters...
miss you all

3 comments:

Hotboy said...

Nice to see you back in circulation! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

I wonder why Eric's in British Columbia? Is Canada so big and empty that the Canadian army can keep busy invading Canada? Hotboy p.s. Mind you, the British army, despite invading lots of other places, also invades Britain. They're only stopping invading Northern Ireland now after more than thirty years. Hope everything is cool. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Eric: B.C., I'm sure, is gorgeous! Is it supposed to be like Afghanistan? Dearie me! Post some photies please. Hotboy