- See a palm tree
- Travel through Europe.
- Walk in a desert
- See my grandchildren
- Get a tatoo
- eat a gourmet meal that Eric cooked
- learn to play guitar
Seven things I can do:
- Change a diaper while talking on the phone
- Teach basic HTML to a group of 60 undergraduates
- Photoshop a picture. Except I use Corel PhotoPaint
- Knit - and that includes fisherman sweaters!
- Make Grape Jelly
- sound out Korean words, despite not knowing what it means
Seven things I cannot do:
- Speak french, or any language really. I barely utter through English
- Use a semi-colon properly
- Organize a protest movement
- Inspire the unmotivated
- make really great bread (its mostly "okay")
- Ride a motorcycle
- Manage my finances
Seven things I say a lot:
- Get down!
- Go upstairs and fight it out in your room!
- (smooching sound that I make to beacon my cats)
Seven things I find attractive in a male:
- Cynical dark humour
- dark hair
- long fingers
- nice shoes
- intelligence, with depth and wisdom
- In tune. In all manners
- The ability to cook a fabulous meal
Seven celebrity crushes:
On Second thought...I change my mind. I tag ERIC because now he has his own blog!!
Check it out!!