Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm Back!!


Shrine Room
Originally uploaded by samsara_mom.
Gee I leave for a week and all kinds of things happen. I've noticed a few more interested readers! Welcome everyone! I am still in my post-meditation haze. I'm feeling rather spacey and lovely in general. It was a demanding, painful, insightful, calming, rousing, penetrating and settling week. And more! I have a few pictures to share...

I kept a proxy blog while I was there (that would be one of those arcane things called a journal which you update with a pen...imagine that!!) So I will transcribe that when I find time.

The experience exceeded my expectations.

Oh, and one last thing (for now). On Saturday night there was a banquet, which included much wine and "offerings" from the staff and participants. An offering meant sharing some form of talent. I managed to get online briefly, print out a couple pages from my blog and I read the entry "Orange Pants". It seemed to amuse - those orange pants are gaining more and more notoriety. That's a scary thought!!

Anyway...more to come.

My kids are sleeping in and I've been up since 6:30...there is something amiss in the universe!!

2 comments:

Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

I can't wait to hear more about your trip. While I can't imagine such a retreat for myself, it sounds like you had a wonderful experience. I think the voices in my head would have driven me crazy. Did you have much time to write or journal to get all those thoughts out? And, what was it like to come back to your 100 mile per hour life where everyone missed you and had lots of demands?

WOW!

MC Etcher said...

Beautiful pics, and sounds like you had a good time. Looking forward to the journal entries.