Tuesday, February 22, 2005

If I don't get some attention...I'll have a tantrum

I've been scouring my recent experiences for something quirky, funny, unusual, or hopefully all of the above to write about. Alas, things have been relatively "normal" and "routine" - or I have been uncreative as of late.

I check my blog for my hoards of fans, their plethora of comments and praise. Oh yeah, I've got it bad. I also have delusions of grandeur that I must constantly keep in check.

There is a blog conference happening in Vancouver.

http://infocult.typepad.com/infocult/2005/02/blogging_and_ac.html

I am seriously considering implementing a Blog for a course on Health, Healing and Religions that I am teaching during intersession. More on that later.

I must fly.

RIP Hunter. You crazy fuck.

No comments: