Thursday, December 22, 2005

Fridge Tag


I've been tagged! I was asked by Carslemane Foraix over at Carslemane to post a picture of the inside of my fridge. Someone is supposed to judge it, but I have the feeling that I have one of the least interesting fridges, only because we're so bloody normal. Now, you will notice that we have a full sized refridgerator. This is in anticipation of having three hungry boys. Right now they are three picky eaters who "eat like birds" - which I have heard in reality means they eat three times their weight a day, but you get my drift. Someday, I hope, moms cooking will be appreciated - but I digress.

The Fridge is seasonally full - in anticipation for all that eating. I took a special snapshot for Hotboy and Carsey - just so you can be assured that Eric is completely normal, or completely insane, depending on which way you want to look at it. As well, I have heard that Clamato is an Eastern Canadian thing...or maybe a Canadian thing. Is this true?

Also take note of the lovely bottled mincemeat.

So, stop by, you shant go hungry!


2 comments:

Kim said...

oh boy. i need to do some grocery shopping :)

onan the bavarian said...

Congratulations on winning your category in the competition. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

PS Happy New Year.